Friday, November 7, 2008

PERS0NAL G0ALz


1) -->Talk about 1 grade/credit that you're very proud of this term and why?

* I'm very proud about myself & the way that i stayed strong enough throughout this grading period, because I know that I have been working hard to earn the grades I have now. I would proudly say that I'm satisfied with my grades and, very motivaited to do better next grading period. 1 credit in my grading didn't make me happy, it was all of them put together. To see that I have a row of A's, on my reportcard is one of the best feelings. So i'm happy to say that I have some of he best teachers in the world who have the patience to deal with my grades & I.


2) -->Talk about 1 grade/credit that you know you could have improved this term and how could you have done this?

* I felt that my grades were good enough. I didn't feel the need to brag more about, how I need an A+, although that would be nice! I felt that I needed to improve my citizenship grade. I know that I need to be early & on time for class everyday, also with a better attitude, especially when I have my bad days. Including a bigg smile to help my teachers & fellow classmates have a better & brighter day.


3) -->List 1 academic goal you have for this next term/semester?

* Since I barely just started my 11th grade, I want to strive to finish this grade as soon as I can. I'm seven-teen so my graduating year is 09, therefore I'd love to graduate my year 09 babee!
* Working for my future, to have a better one than my parents did.

4) --> List two overall goals you have for this upcomming year.

* 1st & foremost i'd love to graduate so I may conintue to a successful college of my interest. I really want his diploma so my goal for now is to JUST DO IT & GET IT OVER WITH!
* 2nd have a job that pays well for my car that transports me from point A to point B. I feel that as soon as I have my car than it's a goal that I have fullfilled, but as of now my goal is to get a car because I got a job. That's one goal done & about 5 more to go!

No comments: