Monday, January 5, 2009

N E W Y E A R z R E S O L U T i O N


*My first new year'z resoltion would be to come on time to school everyday. Understand that my grades are very important to me and coming to school on time makes a complete A on my report card. Completing this goal helps me to graduate on time & to keep my promise to my tercher dawn and also to myself that I would be on time every, & to know that my time is valuable so waisting time in my life only holds me back from acheiving! .[09 babee]

*Two personal new year'z resolution in my life are always to try my best to BE THE BEST THAT I CAN BE!
Following that last one would be to never give up in anything
that I want to achieve in my life as a young adult. My worst moments in my life are my strongest moments in my life which makes me only stronger. I know that day by day i have to take one step at a time.

*One last new year'z revoltion that I have in the future would be to GRADUATE![O9 BABE!!!!]

No comments: